AIDOT Inc. establishes and discloses the following personal information handling guidelines in order to protect the personal information of information subjects (customers) in accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act and to handle related grievances quickly and smoothly.
1. Purpose of processing personal information
AIDOT Inc. processes personal information for the following purposes, and does not use it for purposes other than the following.
- Identification and real name confirmation according to product inquiries and partnership proposals
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
① AIDOT Inc. processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject or the period of retention and use of personal information according to laws and regulations.
② Specific personal information processing and retention periods are as follows.
- Identification and real name verification according to product inquiries and partnership proposals: 5 years
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
AIDOT Inc. does not provide personal information to third parties except in cases falling under Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act, such as the separate consent of the information subject and special provisions of the law.
4. Rights and obligations of information subjects and legal representatives and methods of exercise
The information subject can exercise the following rights related to personal information protection at any time with respect to AIDOT Inc.
1. Request to read personal information
2. Request for correction if there are errors in personal information
3. Request for deletion
4. Request to stop processing
5. Personal information items processed
AIDOT Inc. handles the following personal information items.
- Name, email address and contact information of the writer
6. Destruction of personal information
① When personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the elapse of the personal information retention period or achievement of the purpose of processing, AIDOT Inc. destroys the personal information without delay.
② AIDOT Inc. destroys personal information in the following ways.
- Delete inquiry
7. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
AIDOT Inc. does not use 'cookies' that store and retrieve user information from time to time.
8. Personal Information Protection Officer
AIDOT Inc. is responsible for handling personal information, and has designated a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to handle complaints and damage relief from information subjects related to personal information processing.
▶ Person in charge of personal information protection
Name: Deok-yeol Kim
PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :